Construction projects regularly involve large investments and are usually associated with a long period of implementation. Our construction law team supports and advises you on all issues relating to the implementation of construction projects. From building permits to handovers, you are in the best hands with our experts, who will assist you both in drafting and executing contracts. In addition to providing advice on all matters of construction law, we also focus on construction litigation, especially in connection with issues relating to warranty and damages.
Areas of specialization:
- Preparation of construction contracts, in particular total contractor and general contractor agreements
- Preparation of planning contracts
- Advice in matters relating to construction contracts, in particular enforcement of and defense against claims for additional costs
- Project-related consulting of civil engineering projects, in particular road, tunnel and transportation infrastructure construction
- Project support for architects and engineering consultants
- Management of construction proceedings, litigation involving architects and engineering consultants