We know banking law inside out. Our experts are recognized in education and academia, where they teach the next generation of banking attorneys, keep practitioners up to date with lectures and shape the academic discourse. In short, we start with the expertise that others have yet to acquire.
We stand shoulder to shoulder with our clients as strong partners in all matters of banking law – from product development, the onboarding process and contract drafting to investor or association lawsuits. We will find the right solution for you. Efficient and practical, to the point.
Areas of specialization:
- Banking secrecy law: from assignment to investigation proceedings to payment transactions
- Advice on the development of new, innovative banking products
- Dispute resolution for banks: from investment advice to foreign currency loans to interest rate swaps
- Legal opinions: from outsourcing to market entry to compound interest
- Consumer law and class action proceedings on the banking side
- Contract drafting B2B and B2C: from car leasing to account contract to Austrian Payment Services Act (ZaDiG) information sheet