- Active support in the development and implementation of PR and marketing activities
- Content creation for and management of our website and social media channels
- Active support in event management
- Handling of give away productions
- Texting of press releases, mailings, invitations, etc.
- Active support in budget planning and monitoring
What we are looking for:
- Completed or ongoing training in PR and marketing or in relevant fields;
relevant professional experience an advantageExcellent oral and written language skills in German and English
- Excellent German and English skills, both written and oral
- Excellent MS Office skills, basic knowledge of graphic design and image processing (Adobe, Canva) as well as a trained eye for design and layout are of advantage
- Precise, responsible and reliable work behavior
- Motivation and team spirit
- Communicative, open and team-oriented "can-do" mentality
- Excellent manners and an adequate appearance
What we offer:
- Diverse and interesting activity
- Room for creativity and new ideas
- Many opportunities for further development and "learning by doing"
- Positive and friendly working atmosphere
- State-of-the-art IT and communication infrastructure
- Numerous employee events and benefits
- Great accessibility by public transport (U2 Schottentor)
The salary for this position is € 12,- (gross) per hour for beginners. In case of relevant professional experience, training or additional qualification, the classification can also be significantly higher.
Does the job match your profile?
Then it's time we got to know each other!
Please send your application to email@example.com.
We look forward to meeting you!